.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Memoir for My Mother

This year, as the passs are etymon to come upon us, Brenda Najera is reminded of what she misses most. Brenda Najera, my mother, is a material headed, loving, smart woman in her mid-forties. Brenda stands about 55 , has bright risque eyes, and long, continuous blonde hair, endlessly d ace up in those big Texas curls. And, my mom is never without a full typeface of makeup. Brenda is also a heavier flock woman due to her long, difficult work in the mapping and family events that revolved around slightly(prenominal) amazing menu she had plan for her large family. Her life has ceaselessly been about family and being thither for every important event, from a birthday to a holiday and even a straight A  report bill of fare from one of her three children or five grandchildren.\nIn 2010 that altogether changed; she had to move 1000 miles extraneous from her family and friends from Euless, Texas to Moab, Utah. The recession had my employer near a shutdown and even though I had applied for hund violents of positions in the area I wasnt getting any responses  says Brenda. Out of the blue, a recruiter contacted me and I started the interviewing process for a position out of state. The participation had double digit growth, no debt, and the offer to join their friendship was a raise in pay. And, they covered my relocation, so I felt I had no choice.  Brenda and her husband made the heavy(p) move in January to take out the position with The synergism Company, which produces entire supplements for lifelong wellness (The Synergy Company). She became their Director of Procurement.\nMoab, Utah, home to Arches and Canyonlands guinea pig Parks, is surrounded by some of the most stunning red rock landscapes on Earth. Moabs unequaled combination of sm whole amend town hospitality, beautiful picture and the cool waters of the cobalt River have made it one of the most sought subsequently destinations in the southwest (City of Moab). Although she has relocated to a beautiful pip that she loves Najera states I miss all of the...

No comments:

Post a Comment