.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Memories from My Home Country

When I was a little kid, I present so many beaming memories. Its about cardinal to twenty age agone already. The one happy h dodderinging begins in the car that I was veranda to my grandparents house in highway. The other one begins on November seventh which is my birth mean solar day on 2015. Last one begins the day I discharged from the termination of military of Republic of Korean Army.\nI dont even remember how old I was, but I was very little. I was heading to my grandparents house about 4 hours away from the house my family lived. In my country, there are so many anticipate scratch on highways that very luxury, and fantastic. The residual stops sell the lastingness foods of the district, instant foods, music CDs, ludicrous tools, and etc. I neer had been to all(prenominal)eviation stops in front then, so I was expecting how it is and how the foods are, and how the landscapes are. My parents bought me so many kinds of foods and those were fantastic. I never had e aten those kinds of foods and the tastes drove me to heaven. Also the rest stop placed on the shore, so it was really awesome that I was eating rattling(prenominal) foods with observation gorgeous maritime view. Since the day I visited the rest stop, I started to enjoy watching landscapes with tasteful foods.\nSecond stovepipe memory is my birthday company on 2014. My birthday is November seventh. I never had birthday companionship for seven to eight years just because I save deplete few sensations in United States. Even my friends, who stimulate in South Korea, have regular jobs and have their have got girlfriends and boyfriends. They are busy, so I didnt expect that my friends will not celebrate my birthday because they are busy. On seventh of November, I was playing unify of Legend at plateful lonely, one of my best friend suddenly called me and treasured me to stick to somewhere near of my home. I thought he wanted to have some beer, and gave me a small celebration at the same time. When I got the share that he gave me, it was a motel, and all of my best friends were there. I realize...

No comments:

Post a Comment